Dials for imageswitchlayers

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

otonal

Dials for imageswitchlayers

Post by otonal »

in a simple dials setup my imageswitch will function perfect in the action itself,with different switchkeyframes set at corrsponding bonedialpostions. if i scrub the actiontimeline the bonedial controls the imageswtiching as it should.

but back on maintimeline when i twist on the bonedial to kick in the action nothing happens., it seems the maintimeline switchlayerstatus might ovveride the action for switching.

would be so helpfull to trigger rows of images swtiching in a switchalyer via the new smartbonedials.
if i made no mistake and it is really not possible by now i strongly suggest it as a feature.
funksmaname

Re: Dials for imageswitchlayers

Post by funksmaname »

:idea: Smart bones don't currently support switch layers
otonal

Re: Dials for imageswitchlayers

Post by otonal »

you are right funks.
my perception was wrong when i wrote: "if i scrub the actiontimeline the bonedial controls the imageswtiching as it should"

now i see: the bonedials never controled it, only the switch keyframes in the actiontimeline created before where called upon while scrubbing. there never was a link to the dial smartbone.

so i guess its true and switchlayerstates ar not supported currently by smartbones. it is something i miss i would love to animate some interactive imageswitching directly on the canvas via dials