I had an idea that maybe others will find interesting as well. Since I'm only moderately skilled artistically I'm always learning new things about Animation and ASP. And since ASP is always improving I frequently am not sure if a technique I'm using is good, bad or just out of date. So, I thought I'd share my approaches here with two goals.
- See if I'm doing something dumb or others have better ways to do things.
- Provide ideas for those newer to ASP than myself.
Since I'm a mere mortal I can't just whip out characters that have beautiful head turns (left, right, up and down) But ... being analytical I have arrived an an approach that I think works, but others may have better ways. Here, I'm particularly interested in head movement for characters that are more realistic.
- Experts - I'd love to hear better ways to do things or just tips and pointers related to what I'm doing.
- The video has about a 1 minute overview that explains all the experts need to know. (I think)
- Beginners - You can at least see what I do. Maybe others will share their ideas too.
- The video does a walk through the approach. My youtube channel also has playlists to show more details.