Playing with Mesh

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

negroclarito

Playing with Mesh

Post by negroclarito »

I was playing with new Mesh features and this is CREAM (LA CREMA in spanish) in combination with the rest of the tools (pin bones, bones, smart bones...)

I thought I could only use one mesh per layer, but when I was playing with it I could create a mesh and link that mesh to many vector layers of my characters (head, eyes, mouth... because I use all these in different bone layers). All this and using the magnet tool to move the mesh points I can deform my characters like never before!!. This makes the animation much more fluid and fun :D :D
Also because I now use less vector points make this easier than before.

This is so powerful tool!!

Using MAC and when I manipulate the mesh the software crashed two times. I hope that can be corrected in future updates.

I like the new layer window but layers are harder to differentiate than before. Even I have more colors to use sometimes is difficult to read. Maybe I need to get used to it... Anyway... this new Mesh open a new bunch of animation possibilities

synthsin75

Re: Playing with Mesh

Post by synthsin75 »

negroclarito wrote:Using MAC and when I manipulate the mesh the software crashed two times. I hope that can be corrected in future updates.
Do you have an example file that consistently crashes? It's always helpful for the dev team to solve problems.
negroclarito

Post by negroclarito »

I only was playing with the mesh and I didn't save the examples. :(

It was a complicated character with a main bone layer and another bone layers inside it. Where can I send next time it happens?
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

You can post it here, or PM me or Victor.