Version 8 scripting interface

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Lost Marble
Site Admin

Version 8 scripting interface

Post by Lost Marble »

The Anime Studio 8 scripting interface for Lua has been uploaded here:

http://www.lostmarble.com/downloads/pkg_moho.lua_pkg

I'll work on getting a more permanent location on the Smith Micro site, but there's no reason to delay you scripters out there, so here's a place you can get immediate access.

-Mike
digitalartguru

Re: Version 8 scripting interface

Post by digitalartguru »

Lost Marble wrote:The Anime Studio 8 scripting interface for Lua has been uploaded here:

http://www.lostmarble.com/downloads/pkg_moho.lua_pkg

I'll work on getting a more permanent location on the Smith Micro site, but there's no reason to delay you scripters out there, so here's a place you can get immediate access.

-Mike
Thanks. Where do you install this script?
Rudiger

Post by Rudiger »

digitalartguru wrote:
LOL, in your brain!

I believe this is actually a source header file used by the development team, but it is also useful as a scripting reference since it contains the prototypes of all of the functions that are available in the scripting interface.

You posted earlier asking about a book on scripting in AS Pro. This is about as close as it currently gets. A book is a good idea though.
digitalartguru

Post by digitalartguru »

Rudiger wrote:
digitalartguru wrote:
LOL, in your brain!

I believe this is actually a source header file used by the development team, but it is also useful as a scripting reference since it contains the prototypes of all of the functions that are available in the scripting interface.

You posted earlier asking about a book on scripting in AS Pro. This is about as close as it currently gets. A book is a good idea though.
I see. Thanks for the explanation!
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

Hi! do we have any more on the V8 scripting interface anywhere... I tried the SM site but couldn't find anything more useful?
[edit: added the word "more" - didn't mean to imply that the pkg wasn't... but the v5 scripting guide is very good / comprehensive and was hoping for an update to that or similar ...]
Last edited by hayasidist on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

Thanks - this is useful.
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

I've been using the guide from this: viewtopic.php?t=1031 and it's really very helpful. Any chance of an update to this to reflect the V8 changes and features?