Will you be coming to New York Comic Con?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Fahim

Will you be coming to New York Comic Con?

Post by Fahim »

Hi Everyone,

This is an invitation for those who will be attending New York Comic Con on October 13 to October 16 to come visit us at our booth. We would also be honored if you demonstrated Anime Studio at our booth (booth 669). Please feel free to contact us should you be attending the tradeshow and I would love to get you to demo your animations and artwork at our booth.

As well, we will be hosting a panel on "Working in 3D – From Idea Concept to Money Maker" on Thursday, October 13 at 4pm to 5pm at the convention. This is a bit different from the 2D stuff that we're accustomed to but if you would like to participate as a panelist and get the word out about your skills/projects/studio please let me know by Monday, October 10.

Regards,

Fahim
aleXean

Post by aleXean »

Actually, I am going the 16th !!!! AW YEAH
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

I should be there Friday, the 14.

Dale
3deeguy

Post by 3deeguy »

This is great. I plan to be there Friday!
Cheers, Larry
slice11217

Post by slice11217 »

I plan to be there with my family on the 16th! Can't wait, we go every year for the past four years.

S
Fahim

Post by Fahim »

Hi Guys,

I've PM'ed you all, hope to hear back from you! Looking forward to seeing you at New York Comic Con!

Regards,

Fahim
Fahim

Thanks to Larry and Dale for coming by the booth on Friday

Post by Fahim »

Hi All,

Thanks Larry and Dale for coming by the booth today (Friday). I really appreciated your feedback and comments on Anime Studio.

I will be here on Saturday, October 15 as well, and unfortunately will not be here on Sunday, as I will be flying back. So some of you will be here on Sunday, apologies if I personally am not here but there will be someone at our booth (669) for sure. Take care for now.

Regards,

Fahim