I would like a 'beginner mode' for the pro version.

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

mykylr

I would like a 'beginner mode' for the pro version.

Post by mykylr »

I would like a 'beginner mode' for the pro version. It looks like that would have made the difference in figuring out why certain things don't work the way I expect with that kind of help.

First time I bought a pro version of an application with a feature missing from the cheaper version. ;)

Mike
rylleman

Post by rylleman »

Beginner-pro!? there is a debut version you know...
mykylr

Post by mykylr »

Ummm. I bought pro. I have owned pro for a few years now. I hate finding out I outgrow a piece of software so never buy the cheap option. It would still be nice when getting to know the piece of software to have all options while learning. Its not my fault the choose the word beginner for that part of AS. It could be called learning mode instead. lol

M
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

mykylr wrote:Ummm. I bought pro. I have owned pro for a few years now. I hate finding out I outgrow a piece of software so never buy the cheap option. It would still be nice when getting to know the piece of software to have all options while learning. Its not my fault the choose the word beginner for that part of AS. It could be called learning mode instead. lol
Begginer mode is a serie of videos showing some of the tools. You could try downloading the demo of debut and watch them.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel