MY FIRST ANIMATION-Ive been using Anime studio for 2 months

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Acesonnall

Post by Acesonnall »

I can see you took some time with this, but it needs to be a little bit more engaging and the animation needs more flow and ease. You're also lacking a bit on realism. Although you may not want the animation to be too perfect, the movements are strange.

Other than that, great first animation!
FeeblyWeebly

Post by FeeblyWeebly »

Acesonnall wrote:I can see you took some time with this, but it needs to be a little bit more engaging and the animation needs more flow and ease. You're also lacking a bit on realism. Although you may not want the animation to be too perfect, the movements are strange.

Other than that, great first animation!
thanks for the feedback, it took me like 3 days, but they were long days, im still learning intrapolation and switches, so eventually the animations will be looking more fluid :P, as for the realism.. for the subject material, which is somewhat violent, i kinda figured so people didnt get grouchy i murdered a cat I kept it pretty basic hehe. What do you mean the movements are strange, does that just feed back in the flowing with ease?
Acesonnall

Post by Acesonnall »

Yeah, as for the strange movements that is what I mean. It's pretty good thought for the length of your animation in the amount of time you completed it.

If you would like me to link you to an excellent tutorial on ease and flow, I can. However, the program used is a different one. One that I use in the older videos of my YouTube channel, but the concepts still apply in AS and can be done.
~Ace

Want to see my other (older, but still cool/funny) animations? Click the picture below!