Hello everyone! My first couple animations here.

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

lawnmower70

Hello everyone! My first couple animations here.

Post by lawnmower70 »

I bought Anime Studio Pro 9 a few weeks back, and between work (small pizzeria owner) and yard work, I am trying to learn as much as I can. Anyone who has tutorials, well, I've probably subscribed to and watched them. Thank you!

Anyway here is my first one I published to Youtube. Basically just learning how things work.

And the one I finished earlier, a bit more ambitious for someone of my limited skill. The main problem I had was exporting the whole thing at once. I actually had to export about 500 frames at a time and then cut it together in Power director 11.

(hope I remembered how to link to youtube)

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and thanks for looking!
Livestreaming games and Anime Studio usually every night starting around 9 eastern time.
www.twitch.tv/stugots70
Joppa

Re: Hello everyone! My first couple animations here.

Post by Joppa »

nice! well done! :-)
hammerjammer

Post by hammerjammer »

Very well done. Timing on drum hits are spot on. I get the feeling your a drummer.
The second video is funny as hell. Foreign guys confused by American phrases is always funny.

Good job.
Check out All of my animations on my YouTube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/HammerAnimation/videos

Thanks for watching!
Hammerjammer
drumlug13

Post by drumlug13 »

Love the drum solo. I had to sync up a drum toon not long ago. Twice as hard as doing a lip-sync. Very nice
Adam
lawnmower70

Post by lawnmower70 »

Hmmm....I could have sworn I posted a reply last night.

Thank you for the kind words. I know I have a lot of work ahead of me to learn the program, and even how to make a good animation, but I am having a lot of fun with it so I think I'll stick with it.

I'm not a drummer but I have known plenty. And may have owned a set at one time. It was fun doing that, always loved the solo in Maceo Parker's "Shake Everything That You Got." Great song.
Livestreaming games and Anime Studio usually every night starting around 9 eastern time.
www.twitch.tv/stugots70