showreel 2013 anime-studio

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

ahzra

Re: showreel 2013 anime-studio

Post by ahzra »

excellent , what a style of animating by anime studio pro>>>>you are genius :D ....astonishing iam waiting to see more :D
amiramostafa

Post by amiramostafa »

ahzra wrote:excellent , what a style of animating by anime studio pro>>>>you are genius :D ....astonishing iam waiting to see more :D

thanks ahzra for your encouragement :)
ahzra

Post by ahzra »

amiramostafa wrote:
ahzra wrote:excellent , what a style of animating by anime studio pro>>>>you are genius :D ....astonishing iam waiting to see more :D

thanks ahzra for your encouragement :)
you are welcome , please show us more from this genius animation :)
Yosemite Sam

Post by Yosemite Sam »

Super impressive work!
Jimmy Mills

Some of my Moho Pro work.
My Demo Reel: https://youtu.be/_kSCno4Wd3c?si=gNT7d27R7sM4jjqq
Buddies Ep 4: https://youtu.be/f8Zbzo2mpHA?si=4EyxhBOrgOxkDoSO
amiramostafa

Post by amiramostafa »

Yosemite Sam wrote:Super impressive work!
Thanks a lot yosemite :)
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

This really is top notch stuff. Extraordinary work!
~Danimal
booony

Post by booony »

begad raw3a
amiramostafa

Post by amiramostafa »

Danimal wrote:This really is top notch stuff. Extraordinary work!
Thanks danimal for encouragement :)
amiramostafa

Post by amiramostafa »

booony wrote:begad raw3a
Shokran ya boookny :)
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

This is by far the best example of acting, facial expressions, and dialogue I've seen on this forum. If I'd do a feature film I'd hire you. The old Baba in the beginning is the best.

Could you please give some more information about this? Obviously this is all part of a bigger project. Is it a feature or a series? Who did the designs? Did you do the animation only, or also the rigging? Who are you, where did you study?

This looks like you collected all your contributions to the project in one file. May I give you some advice?
- As a showreel this is far too long. Don't go over 3 minutes.
- Always include information about your role in the production. Some do this as subtitles under each scene ("Design and Animation"). If your role was always the same and all examples are from one project, do some title card like "Animation for <Name of Project> by <Name of studio>"
- If you can't show complete scenes with background, at least use some colour cards. The characters are so delicate that they vanish on the white BG.
- If there's no dialogue use some background audio. Some very relaxed music will do, preferrably in the style of the characters (like Persian lute/santur music).
- Only include your very best work. The Baba is excellent, as well as the parrot and the fat guy later. But the two oxen by the river are awful.
AS 9.5 MacPro Quadcore 3GHz 16GB OS 10.6.8 Quicktime 7.6.6
AS 11 MacPro 12core 3GHz 32GB OS 10.11 Quicktime 10.7.3
Moho 13.5 iMac Quadcore 2,9GHz 16GB OS 10.15

Moho 14.1 Mac Mini Plus OS 13.5
amiramostafa

Post by amiramostafa »

slowtiger wrote:This is by far the best example of acting, facial expressions, and dialogue I've seen on this forum. If I'd do a feature film I'd hire you. The old Baba in the beginning is the best.

Could you please give some more information about this? Obviously this is all part of a bigger project. Is it a feature or a series? Who did the designs? Did you do the animation only, or also the rigging? Who are you, where did you study?

This looks like you collected all your contributions to the project in one file. May I give you some advice?
- As a showreel this is far too long. Don't go over 3 minutes.
- Always include information about your role in the production. Some do this as subtitles under each scene ("Design and Animation"). If your role was always the same and all examples are from one project, do some title card like "Animation for <Name of Project> by <Name of studio>"
- If you can't show complete scenes with background, at least use some colour cards. The characters are so delicate that they vanish on the white BG.
- If there's no dialogue use some background audio. Some very relaxed music will do, preferrably in the style of the characters (like Persian lute/santur music).
- Only include your very best work. The Baba is excellent, as well as the parrot and the fat guy later. But the two oxen by the river are awful.
thank you so much for you tips ... i'll work on them :)
I only animate i didn't design the characters and all shot digital by anime studio 8
about me i graduated in faculty of fine arts in cairo egypt animation department 2003 , I've worked for along time in traditional animation and from 5 years i started digital animation using anime studio
about the work in the show reel it's episodes in egypt called " QASSES EL NASS " the enchant women stories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svQA7tseeMo

this is it's link
thank you once more for your help :)
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

Egypt? So all the best to all the people there... I really hope you get sorted it out.

The animation in the finished episode looks not as good as your scenes, IMO. But still the quality is good enough according to international standards.
AS 9.5 MacPro Quadcore 3GHz 16GB OS 10.6.8 Quicktime 7.6.6
AS 11 MacPro 12core 3GHz 32GB OS 10.11 Quicktime 10.7.3
Moho 13.5 iMac Quadcore 2,9GHz 16GB OS 10.15

Moho 14.1 Mac Mini Plus OS 13.5
amiramostafa

Post by amiramostafa »

slowtiger wrote:Egypt? So all the best to all the people there... I really hope you get sorted it out.

The animation in the finished episode looks not as good as your scenes, IMO. But still the quality is good enough according to international standards.
thank you for your conceration about egypt :)
yes the last scene was made by new animator... the episode is too long for 1 animator to do it all
but I've done most of it

this is another type of work in case if your r interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBtGOEg0hFM
Joofville

Post by Joofville »

Absolutely stunning work, very polished.