Inbetweens???

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Brian Lawton

Inbetweens???

Post by Brian Lawton »

Hi. I've drawn a space station in Animie and am trying to animate a turning radar dish.... I have the different views of the dish drawn and saved in a switch layer. However when I do my animation there doesn't seem to be any inbetweens generated??? I haven't assigned any bones at all (my drawing is boneless). Are bones essencial to inbetweens. If NOT, how do I get the inbetweens to work???? Am I supposed to turn something on in Animie??? :oops:
slowtiger

Re: Inbetweens???

Post by slowtiger »

AS can't magically invent drawings for you. You can easily turn stuff around the z axis, but around X or Y you have to find other ways. One solution is to draw the different inbetweens yourself and put them into a switch layer.

If you could post an image with your two antenna positions I'm sure we can find a way to do this in AS elegantly.
AS 9.5 MacPro Quadcore 3GHz 16GB OS 10.6.8 Quicktime 7.6.6
AS 11 MacPro 12core 3GHz 32GB OS 10.11 Quicktime 10.7.3
Moho 13.5 iMac Quadcore 2,9GHz 16GB OS 10.15

Moho 14.1 Mac Mini Plus OS 13.5
Maestral

Post by Maestral »

@ slowtiger
I`ll say that "generated" is the key word ,)

@ Brian Lawton
Are there any keyframes on the timeline? That would indicate proper "switching" of layers.
F.M.

Post by F.M. »

The layer of the object(drawing) has to have the same number of points in the same order(copy your layer manipulate points to change object perspective for each switch layers) in the switch layers options choose interpolate.
"and then Man created god!"
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

For something like this I would just use a 3d obj. Or you could try and use the 3d functions in AS but the shading might not be what you want.
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu