Submit your animated short tomAustin Film Festival!!!

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

Austin Film Festival

Submit your animated short tomAustin Film Festival!!!

Post by Austin Film Festival »

Austin Film Festival is now in full swing and we want to see your animated short. We’re looking for films that inhabit a solid narrative structure and relay a fully-formed and impactful story.
The Animated Short program is one of our most exciting and successful categories. Each year the winning animated short is Academy Award-eligible, and over the past three years, two of the winners ended up getting nominated. In 2011 William Joyce, director of our winning film The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore, actually took home the Oscar. In addition, we’re set to have a stellar group of jurors, and have already announced Jay Wade Edwards from Disney TV Animation, who also produced and edited Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Selected films are also eligible for our Audience Award
The Regular Bird Deadline for the film competition is June 16th and the Late Deadline is July 15th. More information can be found at http://www.austinfilmfestival.com/submit/film/.

We hope to see your film!
-AFF Film Team
MrSoHot

Re: Submit your animated short tomAustin Film Festival!!!

Post by MrSoHot »

I would enter but I'm not finished with most of my animations yet. I'll likely enter in 2015-16 festival.
Check out my animations. htttp://www.youtube.com/MrSoHotVideos
Austin Film Festival

Re: Submit your animated short tomAustin Film Festival!!!

Post by Austin Film Festival »

We can't wait to see you next year then! For the rest of you: Don’t forget that the Regular Deadline for Austin Film Festival’s film competition is in four days (June 16). Don’t forget to submit your film before the price goes up! Submit at www.austinfilmfestival.com/submit/film/online