Blurred Layers, (Solved thx guys)

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Renard

Blurred Layers, (Solved thx guys)

Post by Renard »

Hi everyone, I have this problem with some of my vector layers, Things appear to be ok (first picture) but then I zoom out or in and the face and the ear blur, It also happens on the preview window (second picture) I just started and this this thing is drivingme crazy. Help please!
http://postimg.org/image/wklnly07n/
Last edited by Renard on Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
synthsin75

Re: Blurred Layers, HELP!?

Post by synthsin75 »

Do you have depth of field enabled in the project settings?
Renard

Post by Renard »

synthsin75 wrote:Do you have depth of field enabled in the project settings?
No, it's not enabled. Also, when I select the shape it looks ok, but when I select another thing or when I make a preview they turn blurry. It still drives me crazy. It must be some stupid configuration detail But I can´t find it!! :cry:
braj

Post by braj »

I see the same thing, I believe it is an optimization to make the preview draw faster, but when I want to use a layer to draw perspective lines and draw art on a second layer, it really cramps my style, literally. Is there a way to turn it off? What would be really good for me would be to selectively turn it off for certain layers (in case the devs are listening).
Renard

Post by Renard »

I went to options and disabled the GPU and it fixed the problem but only on the program. the preview still blurs. :|
Renard

Post by Renard »

Ok, so I guess it's something I changed on the properties of a layer. So, How do I change, line width, style, etc without having to draw the whole thing again? I tried copying and pasting on the style toolbox but nothing changes.

Here's another ss. I really appreciate your help guys. I just got this software and even though I followed various tutorials I keep having trouble.
http://postimg.org/image/is0ztamv3/
Onionskin

Post by Onionskin »

To me it looks like you have the soft edge effect on the head and bodie shape. For example select the head shape with the select shape tool and check on the style window if there is effect turned on.
Renard

Post by Renard »

Onionskin wrote:To me it looks like you have the soft edge effect on the head and bodie shape. For example select the head shape with the select shape tool and check on the style window if there is effect turned on.

Dude!!! that was the reason!! I was selecting with the wrong tool, (layer) do I didn´t see that soft edge properties. THANKS A LOT!!! :D
http://postimg.org/image/yf92hejfv/
THAAANKS!!