Facebook group for Anime Studio users! (update)

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Interested?

Yes
65%
No
35%

Total votes: 17
mtbuck24

Facebook group for Anime Studio users! (update)

Post by mtbuck24 »

Hey guys McCoy here with Big Chicken Animation.

If you have Facebook and use Anime Studio you should definitely check out the group!

The Facebook Anime Studio Group is called "Anime Studio Pro's" https://www.facebook.com/groups/AnimeStudioPros/

Here you can chat, discuss, ask questions

Mike Clifton (Creator of Anime Studio)
Victor Parades (Selgin)
Tom Roth (Furpuss)
Jason Cozy (Anime Studio Quality Team Lead)
Neilly Dubh (animator for BBC TV)
Jeremy Jones (Animestudiotutor.com)
Fahim Niaz (Product Manager for Anime Studio)
MIchi Catanese (Marketing for Anime Studio)
McCoy Buck (Big Chicken Animation)

and with other members of the group! This is more aimed towards intermediate animators in Anime Studio, but new comers are welcome to ask questions and share animations but be prepared for constructive criticism (only way to get better). Right now it is an Public Open Group

See ya on the group!

-McCoy
Last edited by mtbuck24 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
I teach moho and animation on youtube - https://www.youtube.com/@mccoy_buck
Dpendleton77

Re: Facebook group for Anime Studio users!

Post by Dpendleton77 »

Good site but not very helpful to new users. I know it is aimed at intermediates but it seems like some post get ignored when it is put up by a beginner. I have seen it twice already.
Telemacus

Post by Telemacus »

I'm not interested in the least.
I just think the whole facebook experience sux big time: the superficiality of the comments that you read there, the fact that you have to register in order to read content, the fact that you have to adjust lots of stuff so as to not bother anyone in your contact list, the stupid games you get invited to all the time, the unwanted publicity, etc. etc.
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

The problem with facebook is that it might link back to my facebook page. I don't want to have people here thinking I'm a sociopath.

Dale
mtbuck24

Post by mtbuck24 »

Dpendleton77 wrote:Good site but not very helpful to new users. I know it is aimed at intermediates but it seems like some post get ignored when it is put up by a beginner. I have seen it twice already.
Hey Dpendleton77 this wouldn't necessarily be Douglas Pendleton from the group now would it? :P

Yeah give it time the group is still really new. I do my best to keep content flowing but it is up to each to answer questions or post, etc... Don't get discouraged. Right now the group isn't necessarily for beginners though there are a lot of beginners. When the time is right I would break the group into two an Anime Studio Pros (beginner) & one (intermediate/proficient). First time ever managing something that has the potential to become bigger than my youtube channel.

A lot of beginner beginner stuff/animation that is put up, sometimes you just don't have a response and that's probably what has been happening I see animations and I just don't know how to comment. Anyway you will see it a lot no matter where you go, it's just social media it has it's ups and downs. I just don't want to be the only one participating in the group so I let others make whatever decisions they want
mtbuck24

Post by mtbuck24 »

Telemacus wrote:I'm not interested in the least.
I just think the whole facebook experience sux big time: the superficiality of the comments that you read there, the fact that you have to register in order to read content, the fact that you have to adjust lots of stuff so as to not bother anyone in your contact list, the stupid games you get invited to all the time, the unwanted publicity, etc. etc.
Yeah I have to agree Telemacus, not a fan of Facebook. But everyone has it and spends time on it daily so you know their is always going to be something new.
djwaterman

Post by djwaterman »

You know when you visit someone place, and see their refrigerator door with all the photos, magnets and kid's drawings stuck all over it, that's what Facebook looks like to me. So far I've resisted, but more and more there are these specific groups that are on FB and I'll probably have to sign up at some point.
3deeguy

Post by 3deeguy »

djwaterman wrote:You know when you visit someone place, and see their refrigerator door with all the photos, magnets and kid's drawings stuck all over it, that's what Facebook looks like to me. So far I've resisted, but more and more there are these specific groups that are on FB and I'll probably have to sign up at some point.
A FB group is not quite the same as people who like to post a picture of what they had for lunch. To me it's just another way to interact with the AS community.
Cheers, Larry
Pinesal

Re: Facebook group for Anime Studio users! (update)

Post by Pinesal »

I requested to join. Pending.
mtbuck24

Post by mtbuck24 »

Join the brotherhood ;)
braj

Post by braj »

I'm on Facebook a lot, so it is cool to have an Anime Studio group to visit. Do I suck? Yep. But I'm there regardless.