Moving switch layer keyframes

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

strider2000

Moving switch layer keyframes

Post by strider2000 »

Is there an existing way to easily move existing keyframes for a switch layer (or any layer for that matter) left and right without selecting the frames first? If not I may write a script to do it.

I know I can right click to select all the keyframes to the right of current time and then drag left and right, but I'm wanting to do it without having to keep selecting and unselecting keyframes. Basically in a single click.

So, imagine I'm on frame 45. I want to just click and drag the mouse and every keyframe from 45 and to the right will be moved. I just need something close to a hot key for "right click : select keys to right". The difference is
- I don't want to have to select a menu item after a click
- I want keys to the left to be unselected, if they were already selected
- I don't want to have to be on a keyframe, though that's not a big deal

Thanks.

PS
On a side note is there a location of current scripts? The one I know about is http://animestudioscripts.com/scripts.php That's good, but they're quite old. I'm interested in writing scripts, but don't want to duplicate what others have already done.
neeters_guy

Re: Moving switch layer keyframes

Post by neeters_guy »

Rudiger's Nudge Key script could be your solution, although I have not used it in a while and I have no idea if it works in v11.
strider2000

Re: Moving switch layer keyframes

Post by strider2000 »

neeters_guy wrote:Rudiger's Nudge Key script could be your solution
Cool. Thanks neeters_guy, I'm interested in writing scripts so I don't mind wading through the code if it doesn't work.