Where should I look for the newest scripts?

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

strider2000

Where should I look for the newest scripts?

Post by strider2000 »

Sorry if this is a silly question, but I'm a little lost as to whether or not there is a single location (or a small set of locations) where I can find the scripts that are most helpful with ASP 11. I know of http://animestudioscripts.com/scripts.php, but that doesn't seem to be maintained. When I just search around the scripts I find are often supplanted by the new features of ASP 11 (which is great), but it's not easy for me to tell which scripts are the ones people have found most helpful with ASP 11. Maybe I'm just bad at searching things :(

In a similar vein, if there is a location I'd be interested in contributing scripts. As it is it's kind of hit or miss for me to find a list that's relevant for the latest version of ASP.

Thanks for any help.
strider2000

Re: Where should I look for the newest scripts?

Post by strider2000 »

Thanks patricia3d :)
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

There isn't an official repository of scripts. This subforum is probably the best place to start. Over the years, people have suggested one solution or another, but scripts are a community resource and no one person or entity is in charge of them. A user name teotoon posted a massive collection of earlier scripts in a rar file back in 2008:

AS Script Pack

Although it's a bit out-of-date, much of that code formed the basis for later scripts. You could do a lot worse that study those.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Yeah, that AS Script Pack is a huge resource. Just remember that AS has changed to newer versions of Lua since then.
strider2000

Post by strider2000 »

Thanks I'll check out AS Script Pack.