2.5D rig demo

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Syncs

2.5D rig demo

Post by Syncs »

An attempt to add depth to my rigs.

Pls let me know what you think or how it can be improved

other work
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wUBx ... 0R2QuO_ZlA

@ldnsyns
anthillmob007

Re: 2.5D rig demo

Post by anthillmob007 »

What the fuck! its awesome...I love it...obviously you do know that when you do a side to side head turn the eye leaves the head and needs masking...other than that I think when the arm moves backwards the hand should look behind the sleeve and not still in front. :D
Syncs

Post by Syncs »

anthillmob007 wrote:What the fuck! its awesome...I love it...obviously you do know that when you do a side to side head turn the eye leaves the head and needs masking...other than that I think when the arm moves backwards the hand should look behind the sleeve and not still in front. :D
Thanks, everything is masked, as well as the black shadows, it only shows like that when working on it, once rendered it looks ok. Thanks there are a few other layer ordering issues to i need to work out, thanks for the feedback
anthillmob007

Post by anthillmob007 »

Have you got it rigged so it will talk....you know...I cant think of the word...pressing "a" and getting the character to look like its saying a and then "e" etc, sorry the word for this escapes me ive had a long day...lol
Syncs

Post by Syncs »

anthillmob007 wrote:Have you got it rigged so it will talk....you know...I cant think of the word...pressing "a" and getting the character to look like its saying a and then "e" etc, sorry the word for this escapes me ive had a long day...lol
Yes, i have switch layers for that
anthillmob007

Post by anthillmob007 »

Must have taken some time to get all that in...I spend much more time on the cartoon its self and not enough on the rigs (that why neeters saved my life in my last cartoon...I want to run before I can walk) I can see this would save vast amounts of time in production in the long run...love the hand turns and extended arm..... :P