Installing the "Charles Kenway Retro Space Content Pack"

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

wizaerd

Installing the "Charles Kenway Retro Space Content Pack"

Post by wizaerd »

So according to the directions, in order to install this, it says in the instructions

"2. To install these items, first open your user content folder: Select "Open Custom Content Folder" from the Moho™ Help menu."

There is no such option in the Moho 12 Help Menus... so how do I proceed?
synthsin75

Re: Installing the "Charles Kenway Retro Space Content Pack"

Post by synthsin75 »

In Moho that menu command moved to the File menu, instead of Help.
wizaerd

Post by wizaerd »

Unfortunately, these instructions just do not work. I opened the directory as instructed, copied the contents of the folders in the Retro ZIP to this custom content folder (other than Characters, none of the actual folders in the ZIP existed in the custom content folder). I re-opened Moho, opened the content folder and do not see any of these Assets, Characters, Particles, or any of these other folders. So does anyone know how to actually install the content of this retro pack so that it's actually found and useable in the application?
Ronbo

Post by Ronbo »

At first I put the files directly into the Custom Content/Moho Pro folder, but they weren't all visible from within the application so I moved them into the Custom Content/Moho Pro/Library folder and then it worked.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Wizaerd, are you looking in the Content Folder Library or the Factory Content Library?

Like Ronbo said, if you install to your custom content folder.../Moho Pro/Library, it should show in the Content Folder Library.
chucky

Post by chucky »

Hi Wizaerd , sorry to hear you're having a hard time with this, I hope Synth's tips have helped. If the instructions are wrong (I haven't seen them myself), I'm sure they will be fixed .
wizaerd

Post by wizaerd »

Sorry, got caught up in something and haven't been back to see if there was any help. I did as the instructions stated, and copied them to my custom content folder. But the instructions also say to copy each individual directory to the same name directory in the content folder, many of which did not even exist in the first place. I'll try again tonight in different locations.