Papagayo custom mouths, need help please!

Discuss Papagayo issues here

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

fantasyrook1

Papagayo custom mouths, need help please!

Post by fantasyrook1 »

I am working on a paper cut-out style animation and need to add some south park style mouths, I learned how to add custom mouths from the following video;

annoying enough though it seems I lack the mouths folder and couldn't find it anywhere, it simply does not exist and without it i can not make the custom mouths. I tried adding my own mouths folder in 2 seperate directories but it didnt work. Can someone please explain to me why I would be missing this folder, how to get/find the mouths folder containing the 4 default mouth styles, or how to add custom mouths without this folder? I was supposed to get this done last night and am now behind schedule, very very frustrating seeing how easy it is for others who have this folder :?
fantasyrook1

Re: Papagayo custom mouths, need help please!

Post by fantasyrook1 »

I have found a work around, granted not the most ideal, but reverting to Papagayo 1.2 creates the mouths folder which Papagayo 2.0 does not have. Whoever makes that program should definitely revert back to using the mouths folder, as it really comes in handy :|
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Don't know if this is helpful:
South Park Mouths
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
fantasyrook1

Post by fantasyrook1 »

@jahnocli That would have been helpful had it worked lol, says "file not found"
fantasyrook1

Post by fantasyrook1 »

If anyone knows of any files that contain south park style mouths for Papagayo already please do link them!