Moho Developers, A Newcommer Has arrived ( BlenderGreasePen)

A place to discuss non-Moho software for use in animation. Video editors, audio editors, 3D modelers, etc.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

F.M.

Re: Moho Developers, A Newcommer Has arrived ( BlenderGrease

Post by F.M. »

Jahnocli you have been here since 2004, a newby to the forum comes along waves a magic wand and ZAP! you're a troll.
"and then Man created god!"
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

F.M. wrote:Jahnocli you have been here since 2004, a newby to the forum comes along waves a magic wand and ZAP! you're a troll.
Ha ha! Yes, looks like I'll have to turn my charisma up a notch or two. But at least, if I'm being sarcastic I hope people could tell...
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

First, It's called Blender Grease Pencil.

Second, unless I've missed it, I haven't seen any 2D bone or shape morphing comparable to Moho.

Third, it seems you're just worked up because your "favorite animator" said so. Come back when you've compared the two for yourself.
Monobrave

Post by Monobrave »

slowtiger wrote:Carefull, please. Insulting other users here is heavily frowned upon.

I apologize to anyone who I offend with my tone or commentary. However, I would strongly urge others
to reduce the condescending tone and to keep things
civil as well to avoid any brasen responses.

Conversation is good. Constructive critism is good.
Even opinionated responses and rants are great as long as they are tame and not targeted at anyone specific person in particular.

Snide remarks?
Not sure if anyone apreciates these and can't wait to hand a smile out in response to them.
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Monobrave wrote:
slowtiger wrote:Carefull, please. Insulting other users here is heavily frowned upon.

I apologize to anyone who I offend with my tone or commentary. However, I would strongly urge others
to reduce the condescending tone and to keep things
civil as well to avoid any brasen responses.

Conversation is good. Constructive critism is good.
Even opinionated responses and rants are great as long as they are tame and not targeted at anyone specific person in particular.

Snide remarks?
Not sure if anyone apreciates these and can't wait to hand a smile out in response to them.
Snide remarks? Wow. How about one big dollop of hypocrisy?
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Monobrave

Post by Monobrave »

jahnocli wrote:I hate to burst your bubble, but this is old news.

Because this wasn't first blood being drawn against a post without cynicism pointed at anyone specific other than a general group of developers from inside and outside moho?

What? You just want people take dirt being kicked in their face with a smile?
And no, it not a case of hypocrisy when i never mentioned i didnt engage in the behavior im describing. In fact, I said exactly type of protocol i engaged in and apologized for it.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Monobrave wrote:
jahnocli wrote:I hate to burst your bubble, but this is old news.

Because this wasn't first blood being drawn against a post without cynicism pointed at anyone specific other than a general group of developers from inside and outside moho?

What? You just want people take dirt being kicked in their face with a smile?
And no, it not a case of hypocrisy when i never mentioned i didnt engage in the behavior im describing. In fact, I said exactly type of protocol i engaged in and apologized for it.
Hypocrisy isn't about saying you don't do something. It's about criticizing behavior you engage in...as you've just admitted.

And people should really take note of post counts. It's a pretty good indicator of who we have a long history with and understand their humor/temperament. Newer members haven't built up enough goodwill yet. So there's snide with a history as context, and snide with no history. Might want to tread lightly until you've been around awhile.
chucky

Post by chucky »

No worries Monobrave.
We do get pretty snide around here sometimes.
I often type something, post it... rethink it... edit the snide a little...post it... reduce the snide a bit more and on and on.
Sometimes there's nothing left at all.
And that's responding to old members who know my snide well as I do theirs.
It can get out of control pretty quick.

Other times, it's a lot of fun.
Welcome to the Sniderdome. :mrgreen: