Is there a textbook available for Moho?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Hauksbee01

Is there a textbook available for Moho?

Post by Hauksbee01 »

I found a book on Anime' Studio 10 on Amazon.com, but I'd like to find one for Moho 12...a sort of "Moho For Dummies". Is there anything out there? Thanks.
InfoCentral

Re: Is there a textbook available for Moho?

Post by InfoCentral »

10 would be the last book written. There are video courses for 12 on Udemy by the author of that last book and former Smith Micro employee Chad Troftgruben as well as others.
MEETUP.COM - start or join a group
Hauksbee01

Post by Hauksbee01 »

Thanks. I'll have to make do with that.
Standa

Post by Standa »

InfoCentral wrote:10 would be the last book written. There are video courses for 12 on Udemy by the author of that last book and former Smith Micro employee Chad Troftgruben as well as others.
thank you for reply!
ruscular3d

Post by ruscular3d »

I grab the freebie from Udemy from Chad Troftgruben tutorial on Image base animation with using smart mesh, and was surprise to learn a few things that I didn't know after using Moho for at least a decade. So I decide to enroll another class on vector animation, and again learn a few things that I didn't catch or knew that I could do. The courses at Udemy are often on sale, so I would recommend them even if you are an old timer like me. Catching anything is worth having these skills added to your tool set. It was easily worth $10. Even if you know it all its a great refresher to fall back on. I am between 3D animation and 2D animation so I can rusty if I don't use it enough. Chad has a good voice and is quite concise in getting the lesson thru.