*NEW* Bezier Group

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

synthsin75

Re: *NEW* Bezier Group

Post by synthsin75 »

hayasidist wrote:oh! sorry to do this --

--- smooth keys on frame 0, 25, 50 with translation between 25 and 50. make the frame 50 key cycle / relative 24 / additive - shape moves across the screen as expected.

keys on 25, 50 selected - run the tool - dialogue re "you have a cycle" - whether I respond "yes" or "no" the cyclic keys on 50 are converted to Bezier. (with no keys selected works as expected)
No problem.

It's designed to just convert any selected keys, but I did forget to suppress the dialog for that.
https://sites.google.com/site/synthsin/ ... ects=0&d=1
And a thought for your consideration - this keeps your copyright notice in the layerscript and adds eyeball-able version ident (and, should the future need arise, coupled with the comment-stripping idea here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=32570#p185980 that should optimally compress the actual layerscript file)
Since the button takes care of the layerscript version, there's no real need for a readable version there. I may use your suggestion for other tool/layerscript improvements I'm working on though, especially layerscripts that need to stay with the file. This one only facilitates the tool. It's not necessary for the animated file.
rocken

Post by rocken »

Please I need to download this script as well as some of your other scripts but i'm told i need to request access ...please can you open access to the files
synthsin75 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:32 am
hayasidist wrote:oh! sorry to do this --

--- smooth keys on frame 0, 25, 50 with translation between 25 and 50. make the frame 50 key cycle / relative 24 / additive - shape moves across the screen as expected.

keys on 25, 50 selected - run the tool - dialogue re "you have a cycle" - whether I respond "yes" or "no" the cyclic keys on 50 are converted to Bezier. (with no keys selected works as expected)
No problem.

It's designed to just convert any selected keys, but I did forget to suppress the dialog for that.
https://sites.google.com/site/synthsin/ ... ects=0&d=1
And a thought for your consideration - this keeps your copyright notice in the layerscript and adds eyeball-able version ident (and, should the future need arise, coupled with the comment-stripping idea here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=32570#p185980 that should optimally compress the actual layerscript file)
Since the button takes care of the layerscript version, there's no real need for a readable version there. I may use your suggestion for other tool/layerscript improvements I'm working on though, especially layerscripts that need to stay with the file. This one only facilitates the tool. It's not necessary for the animated file.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

rocken wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:37 am Please I need to download this script as well as some of your other scripts but i'm told i need to request access ...please can you open access to the files
I've updated the link in the first post: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=down ... Zi1m59lhXv
I cannot grant access to all my files. I will update the links as people express interest.