Anime Studio 10 Multi-brushes packs

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Distinct Sun

Anime Studio 10 Multi-brushes packs

Post by Distinct Sun »

Something that might interest you. I just released a couple of brush packs. They are set-up as Anime Studio 10 multi-brushes.
Each set contains 100 multi-brushes in a variety of styles from crayon, felt tip, cross hatch, marker and many more artistic styles.
The goal was to try and get a large variety of natural media styles for use in Anime studio's vector based projects..
I spent a bunch of time working on these and hope that they will be useful in your animations.

I released them through a new Facebook page where I will be open to feedback and hopefully releasing more content in the coming months.
Let me know what you think! here or there. https://www.facebook.com/JasonCozyCreative

They are for sale through ContentParadise.com. Here are the direct links to the product pages.
Anime Studio 10 Multi-Brush Pack 01
http://www.contentparadise.com/productD ... x?id=24984
Anime Studio 10 Multi-Brush Pack 02
http://www.contentparadise.com/productD ... x?id=24985
Anime Studio 10 Multi-Brush Pack 03
http://www.contentparadise.com/productD ... x?id=24986

Each of the product images are 800x800 pixels. Click on them to view in more detail if desired.

Thanks for checking them out!
Jason-
"All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites."
Marc Chagall
djwaterman

Re: Anime Studio 10 Multi-brushes packs

Post by djwaterman »

Wonderful, do you need version 10 to use these?
Distinct Sun

Post by Distinct Sun »

djwaterman wrote:Wonderful, do you need version 10 to use these?
If you want the same consistent results as the promo images, then you will need AS10+.

In Anime Studio 9 you can take a .png file and drop it into your user content location/ "brushes" folder and it will show up in your brushes list next launch. You can still do that in Anime Studio 10, but now you can create a folder within the brushes and put 2+ pngs in there and it becomes a multi-brush. * when doing this, you will notice the numbers and underscores in the names. These are the settings of the brush.

Technically you could purchase these multi-brush sets and make a copy of folders. Now with that copy you could take all of the PNG files out of the multi-brush folders for each multi-brush and put them in the root of the brush folder.
WARNING: The results of doing this would not be anything like what I have in the previews, because these combine multiple pngs along the stroke to create the style. I could provide do this and provide a set of brushes for sale like this, if this was something that would be desired. Again Just to drive this statement home, they will not be exactly like these multi brushes.

Regards,
Jason
"All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites."
Marc Chagall
djwaterman

Post by djwaterman »

It sounds easier to just upgrade to 10, which I will do at some point. Stick with the current promotion. I'll purchase them when I've upgraded.
jlgroff

Post by jlgroff »

I bought these brushes a few years ago but never really got the time to use them. I'm trying now to use these brushes in Moho 13 - but I am unable to see them. Will they work in Moho 13? I am trying to load them, put them in the proper user content brushes folder but they don't show up. Is there a way to convert them or somehow get them to work?
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

should do -- put them in the custom content / Vector Brushes (NOT bitmap brushes and NOT brushes) folder and restart moho.

(not sure why the change of destination folder in 13.x, but it works)

hth
jlgroff

Post by jlgroff »

Thank You!! I had almost given up on them but your suggestion totally works.
hayasidist wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:18 pm should do -- put them in the custom content / Vector Brushes (NOT bitmap brushes and NOT brushes) folder and restart moho.

(not sure why the change of destination folder in 13.x, but it works)

hth