Color issue - Me or a bug?

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Karl Toon

Color issue - Me or a bug?

Post by Karl Toon »

Here is the issue I am having. I open MOHO, go to the library, under Factory Content Library->Characters->Partners->Jeff Holland, I select and insert the Poptoogi Base Model.moho into my document. I go to the Layers panel and select Long Beard. I Select Shape (Q), then I change the Fill Color to white, but it doesn't work. The beard remains the color it was. Using Create Shape instead of Select Shape doesn't work for me either.

I have come across this exact same problem in the past with a character I saved and then next time I reloaded I couldn't change colors. The only workaround I found was to react shapes from scratch.

I'm left really scratching my head with this one, so if anyone has an answer as to what I'm doing wrong or not doing, I would really appreciate an answer.
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse." - Walt E. Disney
slowtiger

Re: Color issue - Me or a bug?

Post by slowtiger »

Have you checked if a style is applied?
AS 9.5 MacPro Quadcore 3GHz 16GB OS 10.6.8 Quicktime 7.6.6
AS 11 MacPro 12core 3GHz 32GB OS 10.11 Quicktime 10.7.3
Moho 13.5 iMac Quadcore 2,9GHz 16GB OS 10.15

Moho 14.1 Mac Mini Plus OS 13.5
Karl Toon

Post by Karl Toon »

No styles applied.

I've just started on another document from scratch and the fill on the create shape, select shape and also bucket fill are just not working for me. going to have to go for a re-install I think. :|
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse." - Walt E. Disney
SimplSam

Post by SimplSam »

I just tested this with the Poptoogi character and there is indeed a Style applied called "Hair Color". You can either set this to None, or click the [] override checkbox to the right of the Fill color.
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam