I've got some news...

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

2ner

Re: I've got some news...

Post by 2ner »

Great news!
Welcome back Mike!
I know you and Victor will continue the great work you've done with Moho, and the future of our favorite 2D animation software is in good hands.
DK

Post by DK »

Wow....the Avatars return! What a trip down memory lane scrolling through this thread! :D
Cheers
D.K
Barry Baker

Post by Barry Baker »

I just saw this news, and I have to say - WOW! That's got to be the best thing that could have happened to Moho at this point in time.
gregino

Post by gregino »

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one :D
I wish you the very best !
Manu

Post by Manu »

Congratulations Mike and Victor
strider2000

Post by strider2000 »

That's great news Mike and Victor!
I haven't posted to the forum in a long while, but I still dabble with Moho and love it just for fun.
As a programmer and Moho Hobbyist I'm wondering if there's a way that we can all help. I'm not an entrepreneur, by any stretch of the imagination, so I don't know much at all about how companies make money. So I don't want to propose anything that prevents Moho from being successful. I want the company to do well so Moho stays alive! :) But I am interested in helping if I can. So, are there any plans for any type of github presence where people can contribute scripts, docs, tutorials, assets, or even base code?

The forums and different youTube sites are fantastic. The things I've learned from others are invaluable, but often just trying to hunt things down can be challenging. It would be great if the new Moho had a great website that directed to all things Moho. It could be the best community ever! Also, since I am mainly a hobbyist, I kind of wondering where the future of Moho is going. As a hobbyist I can't really be shelling out big dollars for features that animation studios might be needing/wanting. But I do want the features that are quite a bit beyond the debut level. I'd love to see a middle level that is not too expensive, but has the hobbyist features.

Anyway, just dreaming a little as I envision what might be to come from the new Moho. No matter what, it's great to have people with passion back at the helm! Love it!
onurdemirsoy

Post by onurdemirsoy »

Really great news. I wish you will solve all issues. I didn't buy Moho 13 because of these issues (still using 12.5) but I wish you'll release 13.1 without bugs and I will buy it or if you plan to release version 14, please let us upgrade from 12 or 12.5 because lots of people didn't buy version 13 because of this.

Btw do you have plans about Apple's new M1 chip? It would be awesome to use Moho with it.
João Miguel Real

Post by João Miguel Real »

I just wanna say Thank You!!! Best of luck for 2021....i´ll be waiting for the magic.

Best to you all and a very goo 2021!

João
Fahim

Post by Fahim »

:D Definitely a fantastic trip down avatar memory lane! :D
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Fahim wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:56 am :D Definitely a fantastic trip down avatar memory lane! :D
Long time, Fahim. Hope you're doing well.
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Hi Fahim, good to see you back here!

So nice to see so many familiar Moho faces reappearing this past week.

Hope everybody is well! :)
chucky

Post by chucky »

Yay, Fahim's here!
Everyone's here...
I'm almost expecting Vern and Mike Kelly so make guest appearances.

When Mike came back, it was like the kid left the room and all the toys came back to life.