DV SELECT BONE TOOL V1.1

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

davoodice2

DV SELECT BONE TOOL V1.1

Post by davoodice2 »

Hi. That's Improved version of main tool.

Now if you are selected multiple bone , changing any parameter just change that parameter. And other parameters remain The same thing they were.
so you can select multiple bone and change a parameter and You can be sure that the rest of the parameters do not change.

e.g
select all hands and head and feet ,now set independent angle. now just independent angles be set not all parameters.

download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/lt58f2o8 ... 0.zip/file

also you can download combined version of this and bone transform tool with more features here:
2 tools in 1 tool
https://lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=34386
Last edited by davoodice2 on Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
خیام اگر ز باده مستی خوش باش
با ماهرخی اگر نشستی خوش باش
چون عاقبت کار جهان نیستی است
انگار که نیستی چو هستی خوش باش
Daxel

Re: DV SELECT BONE TOOL V1.0

Post by Daxel »

That sounds great, thank you!

All of them are fixes that should be official. I wonder if Moho devs pay attention/benefit from all these kind of scripts that can be copy-pasted into the next version with no much added effort than some code review/testing. I would expand on that on another topic to not be too off-topic here.
davoodice2

Re: DV SELECT BONE TOOL V1.0

Post by davoodice2 »

Daxel wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:04 pm That sounds great, thank you!

All of them are fixes that should be official. I wonder if Moho devs pay attention/benefit from all these kind of scripts that can be copy-pasted into the next version with no much added effort than some code review/testing. I would expand on that on another topic to not be too off-topic here.
thanks daxel. I hope you find it useful.I found some problem . i will fix those.
update: bugs fixed
synthsin75

Re: DV SELECT BONE TOOL V1.1

Post by synthsin75 »

Can this still set all selected bones to have all the same parameters? Or do you still need the stock tool for that?
davoodice2

Post by davoodice2 »

synthsin75 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:02 pm Can this still set all selected bones to have all the same parameters? Or do you still need the stock tool for that?
I created it from copy of stock tool. I must work without it.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

davoodice2 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:02 pm
synthsin75 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:02 pm Can this still set all selected bones to have all the same parameters? Or do you still need the stock tool for that?
They can work together, since you renamed your script's functions. I was asking if your tool had the option to change all the parameters of all selected bones.
davoodice2

Post by davoodice2 »

synthsin75 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:32 pm
davoodice2 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:02 pm
They can work together, since you renamed your script's functions. I was asking if your tool had the option to change all the parameters of all selected bones.
If i get what you tell,
Yes if you have selected muliple bones, each parameter that you change, will change for all selected bones. But only that specific parameter will change not others.
In fact, this method is common. All the software I have seen works the same way. I do not know why Moho developers did this.
What I noticed in this version is that the target bones do not change anymore, but the other parameters are still problematic.