Moho 14 is finally here!

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sang820

Re: Moho 14 is finally here!

Post by sang820 »

:D :D :D Moho14 is a great update that provides enormous room for expansion in modeling ideas. Moho is super invincible and the best~!
:shock: I must reconsider how to model, I must overturn the old model to achieve optimization, which makes me both painful and happy :shock:
pihms

Post by pihms »

The upgrade is well worth it! Especially since this is a one-time purchase and not a monthly subscription. A company that truly cares about the customer, is honest about their products and their dedication to making it better. As always, thank you for all that you do. I'm looking forward to the new changes. :D All of the new tutorials, YouTube https://www.youtube.com/@mohoanimation, are a big plus to get this rolling. Thanks!
Last edited by pihms on Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Mattyj wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:07 am Update got it sorted yay, was using my Debut serial number duh
Ha ha, glad you got it solved! :D
pihms

Post by pihms »

I just imported a psd file, all layers and organized setup transferred flawlessly, quickly, with no issues. Another big plus.
Designspaceman

Post by Designspaceman »

sang820 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:16 pm :D :D :D Moho14 is a great update that provides enormous room for expansion in modeling ideas. Moho is super invincible and the best~!
:shock: I must reconsider how to model, I must overturn the old model to achieve optimization, which makes me both painful and happy :shock:
Oh yes. I tried working with the new brush system. It is so much better than I ever expected. And now my 13.5 characters seem to be outdated. I feel exactly the same: a big pain when I think of the work I spent for those and pure happyness when I think of how easy it is to achieve advanced results now. I'm so happy I could cry... :shock:
SuperSGL

Post by SuperSGL »

I didn't even do the Try Before You Buy. I just got the upgrade, and after seeing the Liquid shapes and all the improvements I was pretty happy. I had just checked last week beginning of September for any news and felt so disappointed it wasn't there yet. Thank you guys & gals for all your hard work!! And for putting up with us always asking about the update :lol:
I feel I can actually use the blob brush now. Drawing free hand is much smoother and the add point tool nice to just click around the canvas. The create curver layer might replace the sketch bones for me. One of my favorite features when it first came out was the Color points tool I use it all the time glad to see it has improved to conform to the shapes better. Just being able to see the effects is a really nice addition. Looking forward to playing around with this software. I also opened one of my larger files played through no problems opened another and played through with out a glitch. The performance is so much better. I'm on a PC BTW.
Thank you again!!!
But typing all this is really keeping me from playing around in the software so...got to g
"Animation is not the art of drawings that move but the art of movements that are drawn."
Norman McLaren

My Animations