[PREVIEW ANIMATION VIDEOS] Issues with its Framerate

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

LuisArmengol

[PREVIEW ANIMATION VIDEOS] Issues with its Framerate

Post by LuisArmengol »

Hi,

We manipulate with ffmpeg the videos exported from Preview Animation to add some info in the video like these:

But we have some issues with the re-exported videos because ffmpeg (and VLC and Premiere) detects something strange with the framerate (maybe because a variable framerate) of the Moho exported videos. The problem I've found is that the re-exported video loses the last frame.

For example, for Previews Animation videos exported from a 24fps or 25fps project, the framerate is not exact

25fps > 25.20fps
25fps > 24.19fps

Could you check the settings when generating those videos if they are exported with Variable Frame Rate (VFR) and if its possible to export them to Constant Frame Rate (CFR) to avoid problems while manipulating those exported videos?

Thanks in advance

LuisArmengol

Re: [PREVIEW ANIMATION VIDEOS] Issues with its Framerate

Post by LuisArmengol »

I'm still in the process of learning how Moho works, so perhaps my questions may appear a bit unusual.

I've also noticed that sometimes in the Preview Animation video, frame 0 is included. Should it always be included? Never included? Logically, it seems that it shouldn't be present in the exported videos, and only the animation frame range should be included, but I'm not entirely sure how it should be, and why frame 0 is sometimes present in the video preview, while other times it's not.