Export Multiple Scenes As One Video File

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

DigitalDesignDude

Export Multiple Scenes As One Video File

Post by DigitalDesignDude »

While it's common practice to export multiple Moho files as separate videos or image sequences and then assemble them all together into one video using a video editor, this process can be slower compared to exporting one combined video file from Moho directly.

You not only have to wait for videos to be exported from the Moho Exporter, but also for the time it takes for your video editor to combine all of them. Which if I'm not mistaken, could be avoided if Moho rendered all the scenes into one video file as they are being rendered.

If this is true, then it would be a great time saving feature for quickly exporting a single video which contains all my scenes. Of which I could then share with my clients sooner and generally be quicker with progress updates for them.

This feature could also potentially save a lot of storage space, since there would no longer be the need to export multiple uncompressed or high quality videos which I would always need to have on hand in order to export the final video from a video editor.

Thank you to anyone else who would like to see this feature implemented or can suggest an alternative solution that removes the redundant render time of combining Moho scene videos.