Shape Selector

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

MehdiZangenehBar

Shape Selector

Post by MehdiZangenehBar »

It would be nice if we be able to see sub shape of a Vector layer inside Layers window. So we be able to select them easily.
Greenlaw

Re: Shape Selector

Post by Greenlaw »

Do you mean to select a shape that's hidden by another shape? To do this, click where the hidden shape is, then hold Ctrl and tap the down arrow. This will select the shape beneath the shape you clicked on without changing the sorting order.

If you need something more robust, Rai Lopez has an experimental tool for managing shapes here:

Lost Scripts' Shapes Window (*New* BETA 2.1) for Moho 14.1 Pro
MehdiZangenehBar

Yea, something like that, except I want to see them as child nodes of the layers treeview.
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

It's kind of funny we were just discussing about exactly that a few days ago there, just in case you are interested, starting from here: viewtopic.php?p=216530#p216530
MehdiZangenehBar

The tool is great! Well deserved to be part of the built-in UI.
I'm new to Moho, never opened before, But I developed several tools (plugins) for 3dsMax, Blender, Photoshop,... and in general I could say Moho UI is not bad (compare to Daz Studio for instance), But every product needs a UX designer.
I see some unnessary tools, they can be combined in one tool, for instance Select, transform, curve and some other tool could be single tool because we use them a lot in signle task.