Searching for Animators: Large Project: Creative 2D Cut-out Character Animation PNGs for children

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

KooBits

Searching for Animators: Large Project: Creative 2D Cut-out Character Animation PNGs for children

Post by KooBits »

Dear fellow animators,

We are currently searching for talented animators to work with us on a current large project involving 2D cut-out animation of PNGs for children.

If you are interested, do apply to our job post in Upwork here: https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~01af7af923b9921eb9

Here is a quick run-down of what the project entails -

We will give you:
- A list of English words to be animated (eg. embarrassed_adjective)

For each English word, you will give us:
1) Raw files in ZIP (eg. embarrassed_adjective.zip)
2) Animated PNG with the English word (eg. embarrassed_adjective_eng.png)
3) Animated PNG without the English word (eg. embarrassed_adjective.png)
*see attached files

The following resources will be provided:
- Instructions
- Output Samples: Animation (you will give us these)
- Templates
- Moho Rigs
- Character Sheets
- Font

Notes:
*You are free to use any software you are comfortable with to deliver the animated PNGs"
Last edited by KooBits on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
lucasfranca

Re: Searching for Animators: Large Project: Creative 2D Cut-out Character Animation PNGs for children

Post by lucasfranca »

I read the proposal and I was left with doubts: Are 170 cards animated for $1000 to be done in a week? If I have deceived can you explain me better?
An old guy [since 1983] who was raised in front of the TV.
Passionate about animation, after getting old, he decides to make it his hobby.

I share tutorials, reviews, tips and tricks from this vast world of animation on my channel.

https://youtube.com/animai2D
Panha

Re: Searching for Animators: Large Project: Creative 2D Cut-out Character Animation PNGs for children

Post by Panha »

Can you provide us any example of the work that has been done previously? and also I went to the link above and did not see where to apply for the job.
KooBits

Post by KooBits »

lucasfranca wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:14 pm I read the proposal and I was left with doubts: Are 170 cards animated for $1000 to be done in a week? If I have deceived can you explain me better?
Yes, 170 animated PNGs estimated to require 1 week's effort.
KooBits

Post by KooBits »

Panha wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:21 pm Can you provide us any example of the work that has been done previously? and also I went to the link above and did not see where to apply for the job.
You'd need an Upwork account to view the job post and the sample works are all in the job post.
Panha

Post by Panha »

I tried applying for the job through the website but it said I don't have enough connection to apply. Is there any way I can apply?
thane

Post by thane »

KooBits wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:30 am Dear fellow animators,

We are currently searching for talented animators to work with us on a current large project involving 2D cut-out animation of PNGs for children.

If you are interested, do apply to our job post in Upwork here: https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~01af7af923b9921eb9

Here is a quick run-down of what the project entails -

We will give you:
- A list of English words to be animated (eg. embarrassed_adjective)

For each English word, you will give us:
1) Raw files in ZIP (eg. embarrassed_adjective.zip)
2) Animated PNG with the English word (eg. embarrassed_adjective_eng.png)
3) Animated PNG without the English word (eg. embarrassed_adjective.png)
*see attached files

The following resources will be provided:
- Instructions
- Output Samples: Animation (you will give us these)
- Templates
- Moho Rigs
- Character Sheets
- Font

Notes:
*You are free to use any software you are comfortable with to deliver the animated PNGs"
I am a freelancer on Upwork and still I can't see the job offer.
ziggy

Post by ziggy »

unable to apply , says one has to be invided by creator or has to me MEMBER