Bake pose

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

MehdiZangenehBar

Bake pose

Post by MehdiZangenehBar »

Let say I have a modified (keyframed) shape at frame 90. is it possible to apply this modification to the frame zero?
In other word, I want to capture new shapes from different frames of an animated shape.
hayasidist

Re: Bake pose

Post by hayasidist »

this script was developed for just that purpose. Unchanged since AS12, but has been in use in later versions. viewtopic.php?p=180070#p180070 Let me know if it works for you.
MehdiZangenehBar

Post by MehdiZangenehBar »

hayasidist wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:54 am this script was developed for just that purpose. Unchanged since AS12, but has been in use in later versions. viewtopic.php?p=180070#p180070 Let me know if it works for you.
Do you think it does the job? I just installed, but how I could use that? any tutorial?
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

there's nothing much to using it.

Install in the (e.g.) <your custom folders> \Scripts\Menu\Draw (it's a menu script / button)
put your timeline playhead where the desired pose is (as per your example, frame 90)
select the layer (group or simple vector)
run the script
clear or tick the box to say if you want to have it with or without the camera transforms (i.e. "bake for this fame's camera settings" means don't include camera transforms). If you haven't touched the camera this is irrelevant - you just get a different "baked" layer name.
press "Ok"
If there are layer types in the selected group the script can't handle, it'll warn you.

>>> It most probably can't handle all the new goodies in 13 and 14 such as V-bones, liquid shapes etc

---->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

For anyone else reading along, this script was built for AS11 and has hardly been touched since. If there's significant levels of interest in an upgrade for Moho 14 features, I'll stick it on the list

----<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Bax Burgess

Post by Bax Burgess »

I would use it on a regular basis.