How do you make points go in front and behind other vectors

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

ZV1LLE

Re: How do you make points go in front and behind other vectors

Post by ZV1LLE »

Will this also deal with the whole top part of the arm situation where I want it to remain the same? and is it possible to do this with the other arm as well? (btw I'd like to see an Image on the layer order on how it looks like doing this process for reference to :D)

Also as of saying this, The Moho trial I was using to see if the program fits for me and also used to test all these solutions on the project I was working on has expired, I'm not ready to pay yet, so I'm not sure what to do, I'm stuck in a rut :cry:
Hoptoad

Post by Hoptoad »

ZV1LLE wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:28 pm Will this also deal with the whole top part of the arm situation where I want it to remain the same? and is it possible to do this with the other arm as well?
Yes, and yes.
ZV1LLE

Post by ZV1LLE »

That's Great! I'd still like an image or video representing the solution so that I could know if I'm doing it right or not and to make sure it's actually what you meant
Hoptoad

Post by Hoptoad »

ZV1LLE wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:27 pm That's Great! I'd still like an image or video representing the solution so that I could know if I'm doing it right or not and to make sure it's actually what you meant
If you try to animate the hand moving behind the back and it doesn't work, then perhaps make a video and post it to the forum, or post a screenshot showing the Moho timeline and layers when the problem happens.
ZV1LLE

Post by ZV1LLE »

No I meant if there is a visual representation of this solution to accomplish it better

And like I said in a previous post, my trial for the application has expired, so me sending an image of me doing this isn't possible right now
Hoptoad

Post by Hoptoad »

Oh, I see. I'm pretty sure somewhere in this video is an example of the character's arm going behind their back. I don't know offhand of any other videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc95pbs9Z
ZV1LLE

Post by ZV1LLE »

It says the video is unable, But it's okay if I don't have an image or video showing how it's done, I can try doing it on my own and see if it works (still need to buy moho tho)