Some of my animations

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

bartender

Some of my animations

Post by bartender »

I have been using Moho, now Anime Studio for a little more than a year now, and finally uploaded some of my stuff to youtube, enjoy!

My Christmas '05 video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOAn7SGC2Mw

Mock music video (For my sisters wedding, the characatured guy singing is her husband)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KeaY1vpTBs

More to come, im working on this years Christmas Video right now
mykyl1966

Post by mykyl1966 »

I like the second one. Very nice.

Cheers

Mike R
AllenC

Post by AllenC »

Bartender,

Excellent animation, especially the hands and lip sync. I liked the body turns as well. All in all a very nice piece. I am talking about the second clip...I've not seen the first one yet.

The juxtaposition of the singer on stage to the side story you told worked very well, nicely done.

I can see that a lot of work went into producing this...Thanks for Sharing!

AllenC
AllenC

Post by AllenC »

Bartender,

The first clip was not at all what I thought it would be. As it started I expected just another schmaltzy bit about the holidays. Boy, was I wrong. I loved it...it held my interest all the way to the end.

Question: What was in the "pick-me-up" drink the elf handed Santa in the morning? I could use some of that myself! As for the scene where Santa goes on a drunkin' vomiting spree, well, I'm all too familiar with that...LOL!

Santa vs. Osama, brilliant! It was also nice how you took popular melodies from different genres and used them to set up the mood changes with each scene.

Why, though, did you have to kill Spicoli???? As one who attended high school in the mid 80s I've always held a fondness for old Spicoli...LOL!

I'm surprised more folks on the Forum have not responded to your work. A lot of effort went into writing, animating and editing here and the result was very entertaining!

Thanks for putting a grin on my face today!

AllenC
bartender

Post by bartender »

thanks alot for the compliments!

Ya i spent alot of time on both those animations, more so on the christmas one. But the Wedding Singer one was the one where i really started using switch layers, which i really didnt even know how to use effectively until recently.

Moho is such a vast program, stay tuned for this next christmas!
AllenC

Post by AllenC »

Moho is such a vast program, stay tuned for this next christmas!
I'm tuned in...LOL! Looking forward to the next release!

AllenC