Moho Camera Movements Exporter-Importer Script

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rai López

Moho Camera Movements Exporter-Importer Script

Post by Rai López »

I remenber that somebody (who'll be?) wrote several scripts for import-export Moho camera keyframes between diferent programs (like Maya and others that I don't remenber now) ...My question is if somebody has wrote or can write an script for can expoting a range of camera Moho keyframes and reload then in to Moho one more time, I think that it can be easy and usefull, cause (Feature Request) you can not create actions for camera movements yet ... BYE!
7feet

Post by 7feet »

I've been meaning to write that. I tend to do a lot of individual tweaking to camera movements, but wanted it to make the back and forth between programs easier. But it could be used for that purpose. I hadn't thought of it that way, but I'm sure I could put options for a frame offset (where you want to start) and if you want it absolute or relative (i.e do you want the camera move imported exactly as the file says, or adding the moves to camera movements that already exist in the project).

It seems like work may not be as totally insane as it has been for a while, so maybe I can actually get to some of the things I've been meaning to do.

--Brian