No support for Intel Mac ?

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Manu

No support for Intel Mac ?

Post by Manu »

I downloaded Fazek's script to run on a brand new intel mac running 10.5. None of them seem to work, same for pretty much all other scripts out there.

Is there a known issue with Lua and Intel Mac's?

- Intel Mac, OSX 10.5 with all latest updates, AS Pro 5.6.
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

Perhaps there is something wrong with your scripts install. Do you have Fazek's utility script copied to the "scripts/utility" folder, relative to your Anime Studio Pro folder?
Manu

Post by Manu »

Well, I installed his tools in the tools folder. They do show up in the interface, but simply don't work or lead to crashes.

I had a quick glance at the Lua website and was under the impression that not every version of Lua is Intel Mac friendly. But I'm not sure which version of Lua AS Pro uses.
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

There is also a utility script, called "fa_sharedutils.lua", you need to install in the correct folder:

If you want to know which version of Lua you have, download, unzip and load the 5.6 AS file. It contains an AS file with a vector layer and a layer script that prints out the Lua version. I've got 5.0.2.

BTW Fazek's scripts run fine on my brand new Intel iMac.
Manu

Post by Manu »

Ah yes, you're right. It was the fa_sharedutils.lua thing. Thanks.