animated quiz for a teen program

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

mnagaha

animated quiz for a teen program

Post by mnagaha »

this was done fast, but that sort of freed me, because i didnt have time to obcess about details...the movement is very basic.

the announsers introduce the seperate clips. but i put text to the clip i uploaded to youtube.

the charachter design i did myself but now i think it looks like the figures in the comic strip 'animal antics?'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqb2Vc1y ... annel_page

comments please :)

PS: this is the only instalment i did, it was supposed to be a weekly quiz, but the program got canceled....hope it wasnt because of the animation :)
paulcopeland

Post by paulcopeland »

Great animation there. I particularly like the 3d effect of the ground with perspective. Well done.

Paul.
Get my free piano sheet music here http://www.scoreexchange.com/profiles/pianoedition
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Ermmm -- I am unsure why cows would always go straight ahead...or jump streams (I'm sure I remember an old episode of "Rawhide" where they swam across a river..yeehah! Cut 'em out, move 'em in!)

Sorry about that! I thought the cow could have strutted a bit more to the music -- would have been funnier. The walk cycle was very 'floaty' as well. But I liked it -- if I was a kid, I'd probably want to see more...
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
mnagaha

Post by mnagaha »

thanks !
i will reply more after 14th (new year day)
work work :D
Durand

Post by Durand »

Thats udderly ridiculous!
Acochran_89

Post by Acochran_89 »

I thought the animation was great..however, i'm not so sure i understand the point of the questions...why would a cow just go straight? or why would a cow jump a river? Maybe you coulda made actual questions, unless u were going for the random effect. I think it might have been canceled because of the questions.

HOWEVER, all of that aside, this is an animation forum, and the animation was great. Loved the 3d environment effect you had on the ground, and i liked the cows facial expressions and ear movements. Good work
mnagaha

Post by mnagaha »

Acochran_89 wrote:I thought the animation was great..however, i'm not so sure i understand the point of the questions...why would a cow just go straight? or why would a cow jump a river? Maybe you coulda made actual questions, unless u were going for the random effect. I think it might have been canceled because of the questions.

HOWEVER, all of that aside, this is an animation forum, and the animation was great. Loved the 3d environment effect you had on the ground, and i liked the cows facial expressions and ear movements. Good work
the format of the program is:
first play the question part, then the announcers asks kids to call in and guess what was going to happen.
(they play music videos in the middle).

the kid who guess correctly wins a price at the end of the show.

sorry it took me so long to reply, i seem to have lost the notification of Acochran_89's post...

it got canceled because...it was a boring show :)

and thanks for the compliment :D