color picker?? errrr?

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

rpc9943

color picker?? errrr?

Post by rpc9943 »

hey there

working on my anime character template files... for my anime parody short series called "BEOUG" which is the "frustrated" or "struggling" sound that anime characters make often... this is gonna be so cool. oh boy... you guys, if i can do this... oooh :)

alright so im trying to copy and paste skin tone in fills. the issue i'm having is-- i only have non pro version, so how do i copy the skin fill without the styles menu? I have been selecting the skin tone and copying and pasting the color code ... is there a better way?

thanks

RonC
Anime Studio, Xara Xtreme 4, Magix Movie Edit Pro 11, Papagayo, Ableton Live 8, Artrage Deluxe
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

I don't have standard so I can't say for sure if it has the "copyt/paste" style feature. Look at the bottom of the style palette. There should be a button "copy". Select the shape and click this button. Then select another shape and click "paste".

If those buttons aren't in the style palette then what you are doing is the only way.

-vern
rpc9943

Post by rpc9943 »

whatever it takes! lol i guess its not worth $150 to have a copy and paste function otherwise... sorry ;)

RonC
Anime Studio, Xara Xtreme 4, Magix Movie Edit Pro 11, Papagayo, Ableton Live 8, Artrage Deluxe
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

So were the buttons there?

-vern
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Yeah Vern, Standard has everything except for saved styles in the style window, including the copy and paste buttons.

:wink:
rpc9943

Post by rpc9943 »

yeah sorry about that im working on the template character...

thank you so much this software is beautiful and you guys are fast responses.

A+

best $20 i spent ... errmm.. ever maybe ;)

RonC