Be a while before start animating

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jackass

Be a while before start animating

Post by jackass »

My scaner is crap and unless someone know a very cheap scaner/printer Im stuck drawing in anime studio. Which Im not very good at. I've spent all my energy and time on writing,drawing and school I haven't been using anime studio a lot. It will take me while to get use drawing in anime studio I've never even drawn in the computer. :x
jackass

Post by jackass »

Getting a slight hang at drawing I draw charaters in as basic shapes so this can work
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

Do you have a tablet to draw with?
jackass

Post by jackass »

No and tablets cost like $200 and I paid almost $200 AS6. I'll take the cheap alturnatives called patience and pratice. Someone please tell me there one that cost $20 :cry:
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

The Wacom Bamboo can be get for 80€ here. And a good enough scanner is only 90€. You also have the option to buy a scanner second hand.
Finkdaddy

Post by Finkdaddy »

I just bought the larger size Wacom Bamboo tablet for about $100, and an HP scanner/printer/copier for less than that. I think the smaller size Bamboo tablet is around $60.
jackass

Post by jackass »

Ha found a very good deal with wacom bamboo tablet for only $40. $40!!!! :D :o :shock: :lol: :P
artfx

Post by artfx »

jackass wrote:Ha found a very good deal with wacom bamboo tablet for only $40. $40!!!! :D :o :shock: :lol: :P
I've been using the Wacom Bamboo exclusively for well over a year now, and I do a lot of drawing. I bought it because I was planning to travel (and have been doing so since I got it in June 2008) and didn't want a large or expensive item which might get snatched or damaged at some point.

This tablet has served me well. When it dies, I will simply get another one.
----
Terrence Walker
Studio ArtFX
LEARN HOW TO Make YOur Own Animated Film!
Get Video Training to Show You How!
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Serif are doing a tablet for £20 at the moment. About $32 or something I guess. It's actually the very good wacom Volito2 that Serif seem to have got the rights to and rebranded with their own logo....

http://www.serif.com/SerifExtra/Templat ... 6742/1.htm

Obviously I don't know what the postage would be to the US but thought this worth mentioning for UK users.
jackass

Post by jackass »

okay if I draw my charaters in AS will I have to draw thier body parts one at time and put them together like in fiziwig's tutorial or do I add bones and Im done.
toonbomb

Post by toonbomb »

which teblat can be use in anime studio, i am new tell me please!
delete ur worm from green com piecefuly!
aleXean

Post by aleXean »

any tablet? Seriously, some questions should take 2 seconds to google.
jackass

Post by jackass »

So back to my question if I were to use a tablet would I have to put bodies toghther like fiziwig rig or like mention before just draw and add bones
SpaceBoy64

Post by SpaceBoy64 »

Some things can be drawn together on one layer with passable results, but you will probably want to draw things on separate layers for various reasons.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

jackass wrote:So back to my question if I were to use a tablet would I have to put bodies toghther like fiziwig rig or like mention before just draw and add bones
Have a tablet is just to have a more advanced mouse. You won't have any new features but pen pressure. The great thing about tablet is that it's much more confortable than a mouse, but all the rest still the same.