Catgirl (NSFW)

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

super8mm

Catgirl (NSFW)

Post by super8mm »

If you are a regular of this forum you have seen my orange catgirl. This is her taking her bikini off in an aquarium. :o

Not too explicit but not safe for work.
http://vimeo.com/8806644
DarthFurby

Post by DarthFurby »

I like the character artwork, but perspective issues(very tough angle tho) and stiff animation hold it back.
Imago

Post by Imago »

Sexy character and good movements!
Good work!
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

Very nice work, i liked the water effect, was it done in AS as well?
Durand

Post by Durand »

Don't cats have several pairs of teats!?...Don't they? My cat does, but I admit that I can't get it to wear a bikini.
super8mm

Post by super8mm »

PARKER wrote:Very nice work, i liked the water effect, was it done in AS as well?
Yes it is.

I made a tutorial on how to make one here:

viewtopic.php?t=15642

Except I changed it to show underwater light arcs instead of surface reflections by inverting this pattern:
http://img40.yfrog.com/i/waves1.jpg/

The white shapes for water surface effect and the white parts as holes of a shape for the underwater light arcs.
super8mm

Post by super8mm »

Durand wrote:Don't cats have several pairs of teats!?...Don't they? My cat does, but I admit that I can't get it to wear a bikini.
There are female cats and then there are catgirls. :)
LeeHasPencil

Post by LeeHasPencil »

Well, it does what it says on the tin!

The movements look a bit stiff. Oo-err missus! Other than that, it's looking good, if not slightly odd to me ;)
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

Referring to your other post, you rigged the character in a straight ahead view, but you tilted the camera to get this 3D effect, right? Do you have to do much point motion to correct distortion? It looks like it would be a lot of work to keep the volumes from looking flat.
super8mm

Post by super8mm »

neeters_guy wrote:Referring to your other post, you rigged the character in a straight ahead view, but you tilted the camera to get this 3D effect, right? Do you have to do much point motion to correct distortion? It looks like it would be a lot of work to keep the volumes from looking flat.
I did no point motion for correcting. I would have found that tedious. I did rig the character in straight ahead view and decided it was uninteresting so I started over. This is what the rig for this character looks like.