6 drawings not showing in 7

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

SaintMikey

6 drawings not showing in 7

Post by SaintMikey »

I just upgraded from ASP 6 to 7, and I can hardly wait to get to know 7 better. But my drawings that I did in 6 are visible only when I highlight their group or bone layer parents- highlighted on their own, I only see wire-frames. They don't show up at all when I highlight the switch layers.

I inspected all the "visibility" boxes in all the layers, and they all say I should be seeing something. Did something get lost in the translation from 6 to 7?
SaintMikey

Never mind

Post by SaintMikey »

(Sigh) Well, may as well answer my own post. I found that in ASP 7, when editing a drawing within a switch layer, the layer needs to be at the top in the frame to see what I'm doing. Whatever.... :roll:
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Sorry, I didn't see this thread before. But you are right, AS7 has a problem with switch layers. It only shows the content when your selected is the switched on.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

selgin wrote:Sorry, I didn't see this thread before. But you are right, AS7 has a problem with switch layers. It only shows the content when your selected is the switched on.
That is just poor.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?