camera code?

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

J. Baker

camera code?

Post by J. Baker »

In AnimeStudio my camera track is...

X: 0
Y: 0
Z: 1.7321

In the *.anme file it displays it as...

Code: Select all

### styles

### animated values
camera_track
[
	keys 1
		0 1 0.1 0.5 0 0 1.7321
I know the first number "0" is the frame number and the last five numbers is for Z. Can someone seperate the rest out to display what each value is for?
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

You are correct that the first number is the frame.

The second number is the interpolation (smooth, linear, ease-in, etc)

I still haven't figured out the next two numbers.

There appear to be 2 additional values in front of the translation values. I've been trying to change things in a document to see if those values change. So far I can get those numbers to change from 0.1 and 0.5 to -1

So the first number is the frame, the second is an ID for interpolation. The 3rd and 4th I have no idea. The last 3 values are the X, Y and Z translations for camera tracking:

0 1 0.1 0.5 0 0 1.7321

[frame -->0] [interpolation -->1] [interpolation settings --> 0.1 0.5] ----> [(x)0 (y)0 (z)1.7321]
EDIT:
GOT IT!

The extra numbers after the frame and interpolation ID are values that can be CHANGED for the interpolation. For example the noisy interpolation has two values, the cycle interpolation has 2 values. Smooth and ease-in seem to have 2 values assigned by default (0.1, 0.5). Linear has no values so that is why I got -1, -1.

-vern
J. Baker

Post by J. Baker »

Thanks alot heyvern! :wink: