RIGGER WANTED FOR ANIMATED SERIES

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

MidtownDicks

RIGGER WANTED FOR ANIMATED SERIES

Post by MidtownDicks »

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A BONE RIG FOR A CHARACTER. THE BODY HAS ALREADY BEEN DRAWN, BUT WE ARE GETTING LOTS OF DISTORTION FROM BENDS IN JOINTS. HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST FOR SOMEONE TO HELP US FIX THIS OR CREATE A NEW WORKING RIG? THANKS SO MUCH.
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

It would depend on the character and how much control is needed. If you could explain in more detail what is needed I could do an estimate on cost.

A rig can be simple or complex depending on how complex the character is. If there is clothing and other odd bits on there that need to be controlled that adds to it. It the character has a lot of extra detail that could complicated the bone influence then that adds to the time needed.

If all you need is a better joint... uh... I've already posted a thread in tips and techniques describing a good joint rig that is fairly easy to set up.

If however you want a whole new rig that is easy to animate with lots of options let me know.

-vern
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

I wouldn't make an offer without looking at the designs first. However, for characters in a style similar to the one in this thread: viewtopic.php?p=59797#59797 I'd charge about 400 € per character. Simpler characters are of course easier and faster to be rigged.

If you're interested, please email me, preferably with some designs attached.
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

I may be interested and am in need of some extra cash. I'm good with rigging but please post some designs please :)
My price would depend on how complicated/detailed the characters are.