Possible Cartoon Network Gig

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

interfector

Possible Cartoon Network Gig

Post by interfector »

Hello.

First of all, I should make clear that I do not work for Cartoon Network. I do have some contacts there, and have proposed a show for Adult Swim. I am a writer and sound designer, and as such I do not have a lot of money to pay up front, but I would like a serious animator to work with me on the show, and in exchange you will have my guarantee that you will be kept on head animator in the event that the show is picked up.

The basics: this show should be animated in a style similar to "Venture Bros." and "Metalocalypse," but as long as it's stylized it doesn't need to be anything special. You will have a lot of creative freedom with the scenery and characters, as long as the script is followed and certain stylistic elements are retained. I would prefer to work with an individual, as I would like to keep the style consistent throughout, but if you find it easier to work as a team or with someone else, I would be willing to give it a shot. If nothing else, I'd just like to get the show into some people's hands, and if it's funny enough we might be able to get somewhere with it. This is a serious inquiry, with a projected launch by next year.

I've tried my hand at animation, but unfortunately I don't have the time to learn everything that is necessary to provide a seamless, entertaining-to-watch program. All of the video editing and sound design is taken care of. All we need are scenes with lip synching and movement, some 2.5-D perspective head-turns, really simple stuff at first. If any of you are interested, please PM me with samples of your work.

Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you.
christopherjd

maybe...

Post by christopherjd »

have a look at this see what you think,, it's simplistic but i can do other, more detailed stuff... depends how much you want...

....c

http://uk.youtube.com/user/christopherjd
toxicink

I guess I'm the second to say something

Post by toxicink »

hay I'm looking for some 1 just like you but i will need more info or an email or a link