Christian HipHop Music Video cartoonist wanted

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

TuesdayWind

Christian HipHop Music Video cartoonist wanted

Post by TuesdayWind »

If you are interested in placing your materiel with some positive music. Please let me know and contact us at www.GodChaserz.com on the contact page. We are looking to do a 4 - 5 minute music video. We would love to work with you. We have a shoestring budget but you must be able to take paypal payments.

Thanks
TuesdayWind

Post by TuesdayWind »

Please understand you do not have to be a cartoonist. But if you are good in animation please respond. I respect the work that is put into the entire artform.

You may send a private message if you are interested.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

:lol: "Christian Hip-hop"

That is hands down the funniest thing I've heard today.

Get down wit de Lizzord (rap for Lord), Boooooy! :lol:

p.s. And it's kind of rude to post the same thing in two places just to get attention.
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

This is a serious question:

Is a belief in God a requirement for the job? I grew up in a Mennonite family but I know longer hold those beliefs.

-vern
TuesdayWind

Post by TuesdayWind »

TuesdayWind

Post by TuesdayWind »

heyvern wrote:This is a serious question:

Is a belief in God a requirement for the job? I grew up in a Mennonite family but I know longer hold those beliefs.

-vern
Well most people don't take it seriously until they see the impact. But maybe when you hear the quality of the music you'll be able to see the vision.

check this out too.

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/sta ... rId%253D30
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

The most important question: how big is the payment? How advanced is the production, are there any designs or characters or story lines?

The website indicates you make serious money with your stuff, so I expect professional payment here.
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Learn how to post shorter links too. Rollover the URL button. ;)

-vern
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Are you affiliated to the lawyers' group, AmbulanceChaserz?
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
TuesdayWind

Post by TuesdayWind »

jahnocli wrote:Are you affiliated to the lawyers' group, AmbulanceChaserz?

Ah no I never heard of these folks.
TuesdayWind

Post by TuesdayWind »

heyvern wrote:This is a serious question:

-vern
To answer your question it would be a good thing if you did. But if not you can consider it as another job. The benefit of you having the same belief is knowing the purpose behind the video. I guess putting more of your heart into the work.
TuesdayWind

Post by TuesdayWind »

slowtiger wrote:The most important question: how big is the payment? How advanced is the production, are there any designs or characters or story lines?

The website indicates you make serious money with your stuff, so I expect professional payment here.
The apples Itunes site say I make serious money? I'll restate that the budget for the project is shoestring. But with the opportunity of having your work on DVDs and hitting a new crowd you may have not tapped into. Also, I will plug the designer in with other record labels to get work done. I'm good at connecting people to get more work.

We don't make Serious money - YET ! But I do believe in paying folks for their work that is a must. I respect the work of animators.
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

Numbers, please. What's your animation budget for that videoclip? And what about the other questions?
TuesdayWind

Post by TuesdayWind »

slowtiger wrote:The most important question: how big is the payment? How advanced is the production, are there any designs or characters or story lines?

Budget $500 - $700 USD

Advance production - average ( think Animanics )

Story line - is pretty simple ( half animation and half new clippings example current events )

Chareters - only one a black kid siting in a chair in front of a class room.
Telling a story
J. Baker

Post by J. Baker »

Sounds pretty simple. Do you already have the audio made for this?