Shape Depth Window.

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

anigreator

Shape Depth Window.

Post by anigreator »

Hello again!

Another little request from your soon-to-be feature request spammer.

Basically, a Shape Depth Window. This would function in exactly the same way as the 'Layers' window, but show the relative depth of each shape within a layer. This would be handy in conjunction with the Raise/Lower shape tools. To have these animated would be great too.

Cheers!
7feet

Post by 7feet »

That would be pretty handy. But that's one I have to leave up to LM. However, I did go and tweak the select shape tool so that you have a display of where in the layer order the currently selected shape is, and added code so you can use the arrow keys to cycle through the shapes in order. Should help for now. Check over in the Scripting forum for it if you like.
anigreator

Post by anigreator »

Sorry 7feet, I am being thick... whereabouts in the scripting forum can I find it?
7feet

Post by 7feet »

Nope, you're not being thick, I found something I didn't like as I was about to post it (always have to do the test-to-destruction before I put one out there). Within a half hour or so, did this before I even made any coffee, so I need to make some. Back in a few.

--Brian
anigreator

Post by anigreator »

Heh heh heh... I wait with bated breath.

Cheers!
7feet

Post by 7feet »

Okay, off you go. It's simple, but I hope it helps.

--Brian