I am looking for backgrounds

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

ruibjr

I am looking for backgrounds

Post by ruibjr »

I am looking for someone who could draw, ink and paint a series of sceneries.
I would provide him/her with a series of descriptions.

I am looking for a series of 12 sceneries.
These would have to be delivered with sources (PSD, GIMP, etc...) and also the final render, at Full HD resolution, in PNG format.
Most of these will require a few layers of buildings that can be animated separately, to create the illusion of 3D.
These drawings must be drawn in 2D, as opposed to drawn using a 3D program.
The sceneries will have to follow the specifications, but the artist will be free to envision them any way he/she wants, as long as the few guidelines for each are followed.

Sceneries must be "panable", which means they must actualy be 2 x 2 times Full HD size, making for a total of 4 "screens", some of these distributed evenly horizontaly and verticaly, while other will be 2 to 3 screens wide and others 2 to 3 screens tall.
I am looking for backgrounds that look retro, having a noir feeling to them, while portraying a futuristic (but not too much) city.
You can think of "GothamCity meets Astro City".

I am running on a very limited budget, and may not be able to purchase all 12 screens at once, but am willing to make the required arrangements to purchase sets of 2 or 3 backgrounds per month, untill I get all 12.

If you have a proposal, please feel free to PM me - please remember to send a link to samples of your work, too.

Thank you.

Rui
P.S.: All assets must be Anime Studio Pro friendly.