My Nudge Keys Toolset... Finally!!!!

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

lucasfranca

Re: My Nudge Keys Toolset... Finally!!!!

Post by lucasfranca »

Maestral wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:59 am These icons should be placed/found in the Script Resources folder.

I've updated the previous installation so I have FO_icons folder there, in which you'll find these icons.
All of these, in my case, are in Custom folder.
Ok, I found the predecessor and renamed the icons.

If anyone else needs: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah7UWMCgRFbGh-076uf ... A?e=RiqgPh
An old guy [since 1983] who was raised in front of the TV.
Passionate about animation, after getting old, he decides to make it his hobby.

I share tutorials, reviews, tips and tricks from this vast world of animation on my channel.

https://youtube.com/animai2D
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

lucasfranca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:12 amSome icons don't show up for me.
I re-uploaded them as part of FO_Utilities, could you try downloading the tool again and see if they show up for you?
lucasfranca

Post by lucasfranca »

Lukas wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:56 pm
lucasfranca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:12 amSome icons don't show up for me.
I re-uploaded them as part of FO_Utilities, could you try downloading the tool again and see if they show up for you?
I found the ones from the old version and already renamed them. Did anything else change? Thanks!

I share tutorials, reviews, tips and tricks from this vast world of animation on my channel.

Lukas

Post by Lukas »

lucasfranca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:16 pmDid anything else change? Thanks!
The consolidated timeline button works completely different now. Instead of creating a new layer with keys, it adds markers. And if you scrub the timeline with the tool active, and it reaches one of those markers, it automatically filters the layer panel to show the layers that have keys on them on that particular frame. And the buttons in the toolbar for layer filtering and channel filtering are now using the same system as a couple of my other tools such as LK_TweenMachine, LK_KeyTool, LK_InsertActions. Which I'll upload some other time.
lucasfranca

Post by lucasfranca »

Lukas wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:03 pm
lucasfranca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:16 pmDid anything else change? Thanks!
The consolidated timeline button works completely different now. Instead of creating a new layer with keys, it adds markers. And if you scrub the timeline with the tool active, and it reaches one of those markers, it automatically filters the layer panel to show the layers that have keys on them on that particular frame. And the buttons in the toolbar for layer filtering and channel filtering are now using the same system as a couple of my other tools such as LK_TweenMachine, LK_KeyTool, LK_InsertActions. Which I'll upload some other time.
Esse botão não funcionou aqui, olhe: Image

Lukas

Post by Lukas »

lucasfranca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:32 pmImage
That's happening because you've used layer offset. The FO_Channels utility doesn't like that, sorry. We *never* use the sequencer, because it shifts frame 0 too and causes problems. I'll try to fix it at some point.
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

If you download the latest version from MohoScripts.com the 'Global Nudge Keys' buttons have been redesigned with a globe instead of a folder. It was causing some confusion because the folder seemed to represent a group layer. If you want to nudge a single group layer, use the button without the globe. And make sure you have the child layers button toggled ON to include child layers.

1x
ImageImage

2x
ImageImage
lucasfranca

Post by lucasfranca »

Lukas wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:02 am If you download the latest version from MohoScripts.com the 'Global Nudge Keys' buttons have been redesigned with a globe instead of a folder. It was causing some confusion because the folder seemed to represent a group layer. If you want to nudge a single group layer, use the button without the globe. And make sure you have the child layers button toggled ON to include child layers.

1x
ImageImage

2x
ImageImage
Sorry to intrude, but if you didn't explain it, it would take me a while to understand. Isn't using an image like that better? https://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/worl ... id=1102133

synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

I'd have to agree. Even at 2x they don't readily read like globes to me.
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

Yeah, it's not the best, you're right. I might give it another shot later... At least, for now it's definitely not a group layer 🥴