Reference outside file names in Moho

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Toontoonz

Reference outside file names in Moho

Post by Toontoonz »

When I select "Animation>Select Soundtrack" or the Switch layer window Switch>Switch Settings >Source Data, I wish Moho would somehow or somewhere keep the name of the sound file I was selecting in the Moho animation file so I would know (at a future date) the name of the sound file that is associated with this Moho file.
jorgy

Post by jorgy »

I know you were probably looking for an answer from within moho (and I agree, this would be helpful) but if you open your .moho file with an editor (probably notepad on windows), look for a line that looks like this:

soundtrack "CakeWalk-edited.mp3"

Might help if you were in a bind.

jorgy
Toontoonz

Post by Toontoonz »

Thanks, that tip helps.

I made an animation, then several days later, exported the .png files to compose in Adobe After Effects. Then could not remember which .wav music file I used: "Sound 1-1" or all the way to "Sound 5-50"????
So I had to listen to them all to find the right one....

It sure would be nice if that info was in Moho on the screen somewhere. (I thought it had to be somewhere, just figured it was on screen in some window.)

Guess I could also use the notes layer, to write myself a note...which I will do next time.