Something More than Note Layers

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rai López

Something More than Note Layers

Post by Rai López »

Note Layers are a cool thing, yes... But I think that it can be more and MORE usefull if they can work most like a Text Layer, with "complet" text features like others programs have (Photoshop, Affter effects, etc...) I think that this would be a REALLY improbement, and we can do things like Title, Credits, and MORE, with total liberty to do text modifications at any time... A text dream...
cribble

Post by cribble »

Yeah, i want text to be something on its own layer, I'm annoyed at how it has become a vector controllable object. Although being vector controllable has its uses in being able to animate and modify the text.... hmmm.... I like the request but its it brings up the question: how will the feature effect the animating of text?
--Scott
cribble.net
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

hmmm... that's TRUE... is for the Moho peculiar way of work... in AFX there is not problem cause the Text/Vector layers are rastericed in each frame, but that is something beyond of the Moho possibilities... I'm afraid that there is no easy solution for that, but must be (exist) one at least... I'll still thinking on that... (cause the feature is worth it), CIAO!