Thwomped

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sargumphigaus

Thwomped

Post by sargumphigaus »

Contains violence and some swearing.
If it offends, I'll pull it.
Viewer discretion advised:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjH57Ntm ... AAjV7H15c=

Thoughts?
shoepie

Post by shoepie »

I preferred Doom Conditioner to this one. But you have a unique style to your films which works really well and will make your stuff memorable.

The voice acting is really great, although the quiet recording on this one let it down a bit, but clearly some confident performers.

Not really sure I liked the ending, a bit predictable and oddly uncomfortable to watch. But it's your story and if that's what you were going for then good job!
ShoePie.co.uk - My animations.
sargumphigaus

Post by sargumphigaus »

Thanks for your imput.

the low volume issue is easily fixable. I seemed to have missed that during the final render. It was a bit of a late night.

My pal Todd (The thwomp) is some kind of comedic prodigee, I had a script I was going to use but then I realized that this would be better improvised. They're both good sports and I aim to feature them again in future projects.

Yeah, the moment you see the thwomp, you know right off the bat someone's gonna get thwomped. For me, it was more about the situation rather then the results. As for the thwompgasim, yeah, totally disturbing, totally intentional.
FeeblyWeebly

very cool

Post by FeeblyWeebly »

I actually thought this one was better than doom conditioner. this reminds me of squid billies or something like that. The voice acting is awesome, i laughed. the old guys voice reminds me of the old dude from the jason ellis show